Marketing a product or service is about reaching the necessary information to the target audience. People who are looking for that particular product should get to hear about it. This is exactly what SEO does to specific websites, it drives traffic to the website so people get to find out what the product or service is all about. Here are 4 ways SEO aid in marketing:
1) SEO is about listening to user’s needs and delivering it: When a person keys in ‘shoes’ in the Google search engine, what they are actually looking for is to buy those shoes. So, a website that sells shoes should use this keyword to market their products. While someone keying in ‘weather’ will not be looking at buying weather. It is about finding out what the user needs and then providing them with what they want. Of course local flavors need to be taken into consideration when analyzing SEO services in Singapore.
2) SEO drives traffic: A good SEO strategy will aid in improving traffic. This improves the market value of the site.
3) SEO improves visibility of the site: The Google algorithm keeps changing very often but an ongoing SEO strategy will ensure that rankings are maintained. Constant changes and improvements in the site are necessary to keep the site up to date.
4) SEO serves as an effective brand building strategy: The website and its services are tuned to respond to certain keywords. These keywords are the ones that users key in when they are looking for those products or services. Therefore, SEO is involved in careful market planning and brand building, where keywords are carefully pieced together to gain maximum coverage.
The essence of any marketing strategy is to increase awareness about the product or service. Offline it is built by pamphlets, booklets or brochures being distributed around. When trying to pass around these brochures, it is important to identify places where people who are interested in the particular product live or meet up.
An appropriate example would be, when you are looking at promoting the services of a ladies hairstylist, then you would be looking for women who require and can afford those services. Distributing brochures in a high end mall where women frequent will reach the target audience much better than in a football match.
This is how keyword searches work. Specific keywords that will be keyed in to find out more about your service should be selected and utilized in the content on your website. This and a whole lot of other techniques make SEO in Singapore the heart of marketing strategy online.
Interactive marketing is a form of advertising that includes various kinds of Internet based sales strategies. Some of these include online stores, website architecture and social networking. It is a booming world of e-commerce and modern technology and there are several service and product providers who are increasingly finding that interactive marketing provides many advantages and is highly cost-effective. Interactive marketing creates a two way dialog between a business and its customers.
We will discuss the top three advantages that are associated with interactive marketing.
1. High degree of audience engagement
There are several interactive Facebook marketing techniques that enable sellers to know more about their target customers, and offer fun-based and interesting shopping experiences. For example, a bakery that specializes in baking customized cakes may engage it target audience through a website that will allow them to customize a cake. An interactive site in this case is one where online visitors can select the color decorations, size, frosting and style of the cake. Viewing the cake right next to an “Add to Cart” button” can actually encourage a potential buyer to purchase. When a company does a periodic checking of what combinations were experimented by these visitors, it helps them to assess consume requirements.
2. Instant feedback
Instant feedback on services and products can be provided to the sellers by campaigns placed on social networking sites. It becomes easier for sellers to identify demands of consumers, target markets and accordingly adjust or provide their products or services. When you use your profile to post promotions or your advertisements and read the comments posted, you can find out what are the views of consumers about your services or products. Even though you may not get a direct feedback, you can still assess the effectiveness of your advertisements by checking out the total number of times it has been shared or read.
3. Increased conversions
If your interactive marketing strategy is successful, it leads to conversion of consumers from readers and thereafter to buyers. An interactive marketing technique is quite different from conventional radio and television advertisements. The former provides an opportunity to the audience for making on the spot purchases. One of the most widely used technique in an interactive marketing scheme to promote sales conversion is to promote purchasing opportunities through calls to action. Motivating phrases like “Add to your cart” or “Buy Now” can contribute towards arousing the interests of your potential customers so that they can continue with online purchases. This is quite contrary to traditional advertising techniques that just state the merits of your services.